The Post-it Knight The Post-it Knight

good job

I loved the use of the zelda music in the background, and your animation was really smooth. Well done.

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

Great stress reliever!

I was really stressed out today with finals, and this was such a good stress reliever! I really liked the way the art and music were timed so well together. One (tiny) criticism I had was that the transition back to the beginning was a little choppy, but that might just be my computer not playing the video properly. Please make more things like this! The majority of cyclic videos are annoying and get stuck in your head, but this one is so cool!

Leonardo da Vinci doodle! Leonardo da Vinci doodle!

cute, but bad

it's a cute premise, but he didn't draw the picture. You just had the picture appear and him drawing lines on it. It would be funny if he actually drew a head and hair and stuff and five minutes later it ended up being the mona lisa. That wouldn't be too hard to do and it would make slightly more sense. Oh, and maybe you should include the teacher in the movie because she is only mentioned in your comment which makes it a little confusing why a random kid is drawing the mona lisa in class.

Lofty Tower 2 Lofty Tower 2

bug?

fun game, but I can't seem to rotate the pieces in the first pyramid level. Is this a bug, or do you think it's something with my computer?

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

I love shift, but...

I've played all of the shift games up through this one, and I love the levels and gameplay, but the glitches are really frustrating. That's why it's only a 7 for now. If you come back and tweak it a bit, it could be a solid ten. It's fun to play, and the minigames are fun too. Keep up the good work! Oh, and also, I like the music in the background, it's very listenable- it can loop without driving me nuts. Good job, but it could be great.

Alice Difference Game Alice Difference Game

nice artwork

I really enjoyed the style of this game. The artwork was lovely. Most difference games are just photoshopped pictures, which can get frustrating after a while, but I didn't get frustrated or bored because the pictures were so cool. Good job.