Lofty Tower 2 Lofty Tower 2

bug?

fun game, but I can't seem to rotate the pieces in the first pyramid level. Is this a bug, or do you think it's something with my computer?

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

I love shift, but...

I've played all of the shift games up through this one, and I love the levels and gameplay, but the glitches are really frustrating. That's why it's only a 7 for now. If you come back and tweak it a bit, it could be a solid ten. It's fun to play, and the minigames are fun too. Keep up the good work! Oh, and also, I like the music in the background, it's very listenable- it can loop without driving me nuts. Good job, but it could be great.

Alice Difference Game Alice Difference Game

nice artwork

I really enjoyed the style of this game. The artwork was lovely. Most difference games are just photoshopped pictures, which can get frustrating after a while, but I didn't get frustrated or bored because the pictures were so cool. Good job.

Pocket Change! Pocket Change!

good mental math game

This game is both fun and challenging. Although everyone can make change easily, it is slightly harder when you are asked to make a certain amount of money with a specific number of coins. This was a really neat idea, and the graphics are pretty good too.

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

cool programming game

I liked this game, you did a good job with it. I liked how in this game people are forced to limit their coding and make methods, or I guess you called them functions, for the repetitive actions. This is a fun game as well as teaching people a little bit about how to approach programming.

?Large Hadron Collider? ?Large Hadron Collider?

good explanation

I really liked this flash. It's a good, simple explanation, and entertaining at the same time! If you were going to do another one, I think I'd recommend adding sound effects, but other than that, you basically rock my small geeky world.

-Hacker- -Hacker-

hard game

This was a really fun game. If you want to make more games like this, I'd recommend making levels, where the first couple of levels have fewer numbers in a column maybe, and the next ones get harder. Or maybe the numbers could get smaller. The small numbers made it really hard for me. Anyway, it's a great game.

Numpad Madness Numpad Madness

good game

This was a really fun game! Apart from epileptics not being able to play this, I wonder if red/green colorblind people would be able to see the numbers at all. I'd suggest putting in a time limit mode where the number would be displayed on the screen for an increasingly small period of time and then go on to the next number if you didn't type it in right away. All in all, you did a really good job on this, it's simple and fun!

Tjab responds:

Thanks! I like comments like these! :D

Ragdoll Limbo Ragdoll Limbo

difficult but lots of fun

well, at first I was like, oh god, here we go another stick figure game that will be badly animated, but then it turned out to be an awesome game! It's challenging and very well animated I love the way you can control either the head or torso or both. this is really well done. I also like that it's a new kind of a game, not just a different type of an old one, unless there are many ragdoll limbo games out there that I'm just not aware of, it seemed really fun and new.

Ultimate BattleShip 3D Ultimate BattleShip 3D

good

I really liked it. It would be nice if there were more configurations of enemy ships and it would be awesome if you figured out how to make this a two player game so that the enemy wasn't always the comp. Overall, it was pretty good.